Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

New Recipes

I been busy lately doing some baking for the dogs.  I have several new terrific recipes to share with you all.  The favorite seems to be the peanut butter and pumpkin ones.  I made three batches of cut outs the other day and it made the house smell incredible.

2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour2 eggs1/2 cup canned pumpkin2 tablespoons peanut butter1/2 teaspoon salt1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).  Whisk together the flour, eggs, pumpkin, peanut butter, salt, and cinnamon in a bowl.  Add water as needed to help make the dough workable, but the dough should be dry and stiff (I added about 1.5 Tbs). Roll out the dough 1/8-inch thick and use your favorite dog themed cookie cutter to cut out. Bake in preheated oven until hard, about 40 minutes.

Yes Please, we would like treats!

Here are the boys patiently waiting for treats.  Note the giant bibs and giant drool…. My good friend Gill, from the UK, made them for me as a gift at Crufts.  I just adore her!  The boys look stunning in them!  Thank you Gill!

Newly added recipes to the K-9 Cookbook:

Share on FacebookShare on Facebook


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment