Total Pageviews

Monday, September 26, 2011

Bliss update

Posted on 28. Dec, 2009 by Keri in Dog Bliss News

Bliss helps with the laundry Bliss helps with the laundry

Thank you all so much for your kind words. It really means a lot to us.

I thought I could continue this blog while Bliss was ailing. I couldn’t. Every time I looked at a new dog product, it would upset me. “How long,” I would wonder, “will she be able to enjoy this?” (And then there was the unfortunate meltdown in the dog section of Old Navy, but we won’t go into that right now.)

I do plan on continuing this blog at some point. I don’t know what it will become, but I have a few ideas I’m working on. For right now, though, I need to concentrate on keeping Bliss as comfortable and happy as possible.

She’s not doing very well right now. We started to see a pretty definite decline a couple of weeks ago, and we don’t think she has much time left. Although her spirits are mostly good and she has a healthy appetite (she still hasn’t met a cookie she didn’t like), walking upstairs is proving painful and she seems to be in a fair amount of discomfort a lot of the time. The good news is we were hoping she would make it through Christmas, and she did. Any time we have left with her we’re considering to be an extra bonus round, and we’re thankful for it.

We’re exploring our options right now, but we know we’re going to make some hard decisions soon.

Thanks again for your prayers and good thoughts. As always, hugs to your pups.

Keri & Bliss

No related posts.

Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.

Tags:


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment