Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Drewbinator: ‘Quality of life’ is everything

September 17, 2011

Share on Facebook Tweet this Google Buzz Digg It Share on technorati Stumble upon it Add to delicious Email

IV fluids are amazing. Just a few days after I started giving Drew fluids at home he started feeling much better, and his lab values improved dramatically. Eating is still a problem, and I suspect it will become THE problem as time goes on. So far, all he’ll eat is cheese, yoghurt, slices of peaches or apples, bread with butter and, occasionally, a little chicken and pasta. He’s going to the alternative med veterinarian next week to see if she can help him as well.

In the meantime, he’s truly enjoying his life. Yesterday my friend Ann and I went to the barn to give my two horses a spa treatment. Drew got to hang out, and loved it.

Image: Ann and Bentley, with Drew.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment