Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Happy Howl ‘o Ween – Rufio Style

I have some very trick-alicious photos to treat you with.

 

My good friend Kathryn Dunlap is owned by the most photogenic and patient dog of all time.  Her boy, Rufio, is a one year old Neopolitan Mastiff (think fang from Harry Potter if you are not familiar with the breed) who’s taking the internet and greeting card business by storm.  He has his own line of hilariously creative greeting cards.  Check out his website – Rufio’s Rumblings.  He has his very own fan club on Facebook and has been a media sensation (tv and newspaper) in and around the Chicago area.  He is currently featured in a Halloween Hallmark greeting card his Gladiator candy defender costume. You can defend my candy any day.

How can I even compete with these costumes?  And Brutus and Rufus would never stand for clothing like that.  Hats, sure… full on costumes, never.  I think I’ve been bitten by that little green-eyed monster, Jealousy. Keep up the good work Rufio.  I think we are witnessing a huge star being born.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment