Total Pageviews

Monday, December 12, 2011

Four Awesome Dogs “Sing” Jingle Bells

I’m not a big fan of the ever-popular barked rendition of “Jingle Bells”s. I mean, it was a cute idea at the time (1990s? ’80s? The Dawn of Man?), but there are only so many times you can listen to it and not go, “Enough!”

I know, bah humbug, right?

Well, I’m not as Scroogy or Grinchy as I may appear, because there’s a new barked version that features some super-well-trained dogs who really bark at just the right times, and I think it’s great. Check it out at the bottom of this post. I love the dog on the right. You may think he’s a Fail Dog, but don’t judge him until after you’ve had a chance to consider that his “note” was needed only once.

If you like the video, the folks at Pedigree have made it possible to send your Facebook pals personalized e-cards featuring the video. Go to the Pedigree Adoption Drive Facebook page, fill out the greeting, and send away! You can even put your dog’s name on the greeting. Everyone will think your dog is very savvy.

Want to help a dog find a loving home this holiday season? Send a Pedigree Foundation honorary donation e-card. For each one sent, Pedigree will match the contribution up to $20,000.




View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment