Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dawggie Go Pak

February 6, 2012 at 11:23 pm


I don’t know how many times I’ve taken the dog out for a walk, only to discover about two blocks away that I forgot the pickup bags. So I search my jacket pockets, my pants pockets (when I have any), and my clothes. (Oh, come on, I’m not the only one who tucks my mobile phone into my bra and hooks my keys into my waistband.)


The answer is the Dawggie Go Pak, a surprisingly compact organizer for your keys, phone, MP3 player and earbuds, debit card, license, money, pickup bags, treats, and even business cards (because you never know). There’s a place for everything, from the carabiner and key ring to the  front pocket with a grommeted hole, just perfect for dispensing baggies. In this streamlined 7? x  4.5? package are no less than four compartments, sized for a variety for accoutrements that will take you around the block or out for the day. Velcro closures keep everything secure enough that you can dangle the pouch from the handle of your leash without worry that your important items will fall out.


What a great idea! Now you can bring the essentials along instead of leaving them in the car. No more bulging pockets or unwieldy fanny packs while running. Now you can bring your phone, knowing that if you or your dog gets hurt, you can call for help. Bills go in flat or folded. Credit/debit cards are perfectly secure. Pickup bags are easily dispensed with one-handed ease. You can even put the loaded pickup bag into the Pak – or snap the carabiner around it – if you don’t want to hold it all the way home, and you’re hands-free again.


Fabric wipes clean and comes in seven fashion colors with complementary ribbon accent. Made in USA, too. What’s not to love? Available for $14.95 plush tax and shipping at www.DawggieGoPak.com.

Entry filed under: Dog Product Reviews. Tags: , , , , , , , , .


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment