Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 8, 2012

The New Office Puppy Is Cute Enough to Eat! But We Can’t Do That, So…

Every other Friday, Dogster’s social media gal, Anna Zeman, rounds up the best of the dogcentric Web (outside the awesomeness found right here on Dogster). In case you missed them, check out her first, second, and third columns. — Your Friendly Neighborhood Dogster Editors

++++

This is the new office puppy. As you can see, she is !~@#$%^&*(*&^%. Yeah, those are the feelings I get when I look at her.

Meet little Moxie, our new office pup.

I also get a total uncontrollable desire to put her in my mouth. To protect her? To eat her? I’m not really sure, but when I see her, I get so overwhelmed with how freaking cute she is that I want to fit her whole tiny little puppy body in my mouth.

It’s weird, and I know that it’s totally inappropriate to want to eat my co-worker’s dog, so instead I’ve rounded up a bunch of really cute things that I can eat without getting fired and/or getting arrested.

+ Chocolate Puppies:

OMD, these are the cutest furkin’ chocolates I’ve ever seen. The Poodle? I die.

You want to bite their little doggie heads off.

I need to have a box of these at all times on my desk. Assistant! Fetch me these NOW. (Just kidding. I don’t have an assistant, but if I did, I would require fresh-cut flowers and dog-shaped chocolates on my desk daily.)

+ Hot-Dog-Shaped Dog:

I don’t eat meat, but if I did, I would be making this.

This dog is hot. No, really.

I think you should make one right now if you have the time.

+ Dog Bento Box:

I looooove cute bento because it combines my two of my passions: food and cuteness.

Help! There's a dog in my bento box.

I really need to start crafting adorable little animal-themed lunches for myself. Seriously, what could possibly make you happier than having this packed in your lunch box?

+ Wait till you see these cakes:

Each of these breed-themed cakes is a work of art. I don’t think I could cut into one of these, never mind eat one.

A cake in the shape of your pup? Why not?

The time and skill it must take to make them is unreal. SRSLY, they’ll blow your mind.

+ French Bulldog Cake:

Unlike the previous cakes, which are incredible but outrageously complicated, I think I could make this one.

French Bulldog cake? No problem!

Obviously that is because I am completely delusional and narcissistic so I always overestimate my skill levels (insert memory of me crying over my BF’s second birthday cake that fell circa 2008). But whatever! I’m going to spend $80 on fondant and drive myself crazy this weekend.

+ Wedding cake toppers for the Pom love:

There is something about Pomeranians that turns their owners into breed fanatics. Perhaps it’s their glorious floof, their tiny little dragon faces, their incredible personality, their OMG I JUST LOVE THEM SO MUCH.

Get married. You and the Poms are made for each other.

Annnnyway, If you are a Pom fanatic, and you’ve been lucky enough to find a partner who is also crazy about Pomeranians or just one who accepts how craycray you are, this could be the topper on your wedding cake! Or if you’re supercrazy, you could have this for your Pom’s very own wedding!

Anna Zeman is a Social Media Monkey Scientist Strategist at SAY Media (Dogster and Catster’s pawrent company). She is pro-smooshed-faces, pro-kawaii, and anti-animal testing.




View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment