Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Wizpert

If you are a long time reader you might have noticed a new icon box on the right side of my blog?  It looks like this:

wizpertblog

About a month ago I was contacted by Wizpert, a new social media and information platform, to be a Wizpert for dog related topics.  Wizpert puts you in touch with knowledgeable people in a multitude of fields so you can have questions answered, get advice or be directed in the right direction to find the answer you are looking for.   While I know a lot about dogs, I don’t profess to be an expert.  However, I do know how to find the right answer and if cant answer your question I certainly can help you find a person who can answer.

Basically, my blog is connected via google talk  and skype to the network and if you click on the blue icon, and I am online, an online chat will be created.  If you have questions about multi-dog households, living with a Saint Bernard or Labrador, or you just want to bounce an idea off me feel free to contact me and we can chat.  All you need is a skype or google talk account and click the blue button to the right ?

Wizpert is not just pet specific, there are currently seven major categories with several subcategories; wellness, home and garden, learning, life, business, leisure (which is where Pets is located) and technology. Why not give it a try - https://wizpert.com/

wizpert2

My personal Wizpert addy is https://wizpert.com/saintlover


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment