Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Art We Heart: Tiny Pupster Confessions by Christopher Rozzi

You guys, I’m supposed to be taking today off to show my visiting mother around the big city, but I was going through email this morning and one of the many, many deal-of-the-day sites I subscribe to (Fab.com in this case) had a sale on prints by artist and comedian Christopher Rozzi.

Many of the illustrations from his “Tiny Confessions” series feature pets, and I thought I’d share with you some of my favorites.

Here’s how the artist describes this collection: “I believe that all creatures have their own distinct inner voice which, if we listen closely, we can interpret on their behalf.”

His Etsy shop is over here, and the Fab.com sale (which has $5 off each print) is over here. (You have to be signed up to view the link, alas.)

Which one is your favorite?




View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment